Originally constructed in 1875, this property was painstakingly restored from a dilapidated state over a 12 month period. The result is an outstanding, spacious and bright family home arranged over three floors plus a basement.
Distinctive features include:
- Bespoke 16m ( x7m ) kitchen with 2.2m ( High Bespoke ) bi-fold doors ( with 2.5m Roof Lanterns letting so much natural light into the heart of the home )
- Custom-designed carpentry
- 4m granite island
- Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Outstanding second floor master suite extending to 70 sq m.
- Fully converted cellar - currently a gym
- Excellent outbuilding ( garden office )
- 6 double bedrooms. 6 bathrooms
- 3 log burners
- Occupying 360 sq.m. (3,800 sq. ft.)
- Well-designed South facing garden - perfect for entertaining
- ( Converted, tanked cellar which lends itself to a gym / studio or cinema room )
Its current owners personally commissioned the restoration, seeking to retain the property's original charm whilst incorporating a high specification of modern fixtures and fittings. The open-plan breakfast kitchen and south-facing garden form a living space perfectly suited for entertainment, whilst its central location to Harborne provides easy access to amenities and schools.