Book A Viewing

Harborne -
2 Bedroom Apartment

8 Peter Bennett Close, 140 Court Oak Road, Harborne, B17 9AB

2
1
1
  • WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
  • CENTRAL HEATING, HALL, LIVING ROOM, FITTED KITCHEN
  • TWO BEDROOMS, BALCONY, FITTED SHOWER ROOM/WC
  • COMMUNAL GROUNDS AND PARKING, NO UPWARD CHAIN

£94,500

A well presented and situated modern first floor retirement apartment for over 60s: central heating and double glazing as specified, hall with storage facilities, living room, balcony, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, fitted shower room/WC and delightful landscaped grounds with some communal parking. No upward chain

Peter Bennett Close is well situated on Court Oak Road between Fellows Lane and Queens Park Road. It is readily accessible to the delightful grounds of Queens Park, also the Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre and Harborne leisure centre, as well as excellent amenities around Harborne High Street and regular transport services leading through to comprehensive city centre leisure, entertainment and shopping facilities.

The property itself is situated on the first floor to the rear of this low-rise purpose-built block set in its own delightful mainly lawned landscaped grounds with trees, flower/shrub borders and some communal parking facilities.

Approach is via a communal entrance hall with security answerphone system and a staircase or lift service affords access to the floors. An internal inspection is essential and recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation which also includes a carecall system. From the main first floor landing the flat is accessed via an inner entrance lobby area. Comprising in more detail:

RECEPTION HALL Having entrance door with spy hole, security answerphone, built-in cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and separate built-in cloaks/storage cupboard with further cupboards above.

LIVING ROOM - REAR/SIDE 14' 0" max x 12' 5" max (4.27m x 3.78m) Having radiator, Dual aspect double glazed windows enjoying delightful aspect over the grounds and double glazed door to:

COVERED SIDE BALCONY Having tiled floor and tree-lined aspect.

FITTED KITCHEN - SIDE 10' 0" max x 8' 1" max (3.05m x 2.46m) Having inset single drainer sink top with mixer tap and cupboards below, further base units and appliance space with worktops over, wall cupboard, tall storage cupboard, partial tiling to walls, radiator, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, space for cooker with hood above concealed behind matching style fascia. We are advised the 'Hotpoint' washing machine, 'Stoves' electric cooker and 'Hotpoint' fridge/freezer are included in the sale.

BEDROOM ONE - REAR 11' 7" max x 11' 4" max including wardrobes (3.53m x 3.45m) Having a range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards with further cupboards above, recess suitable for bed with high level cupboards over, radiator and two double glazed windows, also enjoying a delightful aspect over the grounds.

BEDROOM TWO - REAR 9' 7" max x 7' 6" max (2.92m x 2.29m) Having radiator and double glazed window.

SHOWER ROOM/WC 6' 8" max x 6' 2" max (2.03m x 1.88m) Having low flush WC, pedestal basin, separate tiled shower cubicle, partial tiling to walls, radiator, corner medicine cabinet and vent.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION We are advised the property is held under a leasehold scheme for the elderly for a term of 99 years from 1997 and is subject to a variable service charge which we are advised amounted to £219.63 per month during 2020.

Under the leasehold scheme for the elderly the property is held on a 70% ownership basis while the purchaser enjoys exclusive ownership and use. The remaining 30% is rent free.

Book A Viewing